Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bahama Mama! (November 2011)


I've been in the blogging mood lately, go figure. What can I say? I'm playing catch up!

So without further introduction, I give you...


THE BAHAMAS.. Our 2nd Anniversary, November 2011 :)


This is the scuba building at the resort, I believe.



This is the kids clubhouse at our resort. You can leave your kids there all day, and they have people that play games with them and entertains them! Pretty sweet. 




This is the only picture of me.. haha so I had to post it for proof I was there! ;) Eric put that flower in my hair. Presh!





Ahh.. the lovely white sand beach.


This is part of the resort. There were like 10 buildings like these.



More beach :)


What a Hunk! ;)



Snack bar on the beach.. Everything is free! :) (Our resort was all-inclusive so the only things we paid for were the cab rides)






Its hard to tell, but that contraption towards the back is for TRAPEZE lessons! Also free. :)




Lovely view. So I couldn't help that most of the pictures are of the beach. 




Classic vaca picture, right?





This is when we took a nap out on the beach for a couple hours. It was so relaxing with the breeze and the sound of the waves.



The view from our room. That building is where you get the snorkeling gear, kayaks, and all the other water activity stuff. (Yup, you guessed it! Also free. :))  The blue behind it is the ocean.. So technically, we had an ocean front room. The little path on the right led right to the beach. 

We snorkeled a few times, but don't have any pictures of that. While we were snorkeling, there was a cute bluiesh shiny fish that followed us around the whole time!



More of the view. 


Our bed... Obviously. :)



Our room had 2 beds.. haha I thought that was funny for some reason. 








These are the super silly trees that we saw after we got off the plane in the Bahamas. Our cab driver was kinda crazy, but it was fun.


I seriously got such a kick out of the trees. They were suuuuper tall with just a patch of leaves at the top. I hadn't seen any trees like it before.. except in Dr Suess books!




Well now that I have the Bahama pictures up, I am nearly caught up with the pictures of our travels! Phew! New York is up next!


We have been so blessed to be able to travel so much and to see so many wonderful places! I love traveling with Eric so much. We have so much fun together and it is awesome to be able to experience new things and places with my best friend and love of my life. Some people think when getting married at a young age, you give up or sacrifice many things, especially traveling. (Tell me you haven't heard at least one person say something to the effect of, "I want to travel and see the world and experience things before I settle down and have to give it up.") But I'm tellin ya... Its WAY more fun traveling with someone you love so much! Seriously, who wouldn't want to have a permanent (freakin' hott) travel buddy that you can travel with for the rest of your life?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment