Saturday, November 24, 2012

I Am Thankful: Days 16-24

Okay, okay.. My one post a day was short lived, what can I say? I was too busy being thankful all week in real life to post on here?

Alright- here we go:

Day 16: I Am Thankful For... Presley! She turned 1 this month! My little poopsie is so much fun and i totally love her:) She brings happiness to our little family and we really enjoy having her around! Happy birthday Pres!

Day 17: I Am Thankful For... Clean sheets. Love.them!

Day 18: I Am Thankful For... Temples! How amazing is it that we have the opportunity to have so many beautiful temples to attend and more being built so that everyone can have one closer! I absolutely love going to the temple and for the blessings I have received- especially eternal families :)

Day 19: I Am Thankful For... A Running Vehicle! Believe it or not, Eric and I have shared one vehicle for about 3 1/2 years, since we were engaged, and it has worked out really well, surprisingly. I am thankful for our cars we have had and that they have been reliable.

Day 20: I Am Thankful For... Music.

Day 21: I Am Thankful For... Family Gatherings. I love getting together with lots and lots of family!

Day 22: I Am Thankful For... Thanksgiving! How fortunate we are to have a day set aside to give thanks for the blessings we have. If only we would each remember to be that thankful for the rest of the year, since we are so very blessed:)

Day 23: I Am Thankful For... Arby's! Yum- need I say more?

Day 24: I Am Thankful For... Stacie Loo! My adorable niece.. I love her soooo much! I know I shouldn't play favorites, but I can't help it. She's my favorite kid ever! I get voicemails from her a few times a week, and every time it makes my day. :) Annnd today she is coming to see me! I'm so excited! I'll post some pictures so you can see just how adorable she is!

Whew.. I am grateful to be able reflect on my thankfulness, what are you thankful for?







No comments:

Post a Comment