Friday, November 30, 2012

I Am Thankful: Days 29 & 30

Well this month is winding down! It has been great reflecting on my many blessings!

Day 29: I Am Thankful For... My Trials. I know it seems an odd thing to be thankful for, but I know that they shape us into the person we are supposed to be. I'm also thankful for MY trials specifically because I would rather have mine than take on someone else's. Batting infertility sucks, but losing a spouse or child or other family member, or dealing with an addiction, or other trials many face would be so hard to do. At times our trials may seem unbearable but we were placed at the bottom of these mountains with tools from a loving Heavenly Father to help us be able to climb up and conquer that mountain. Knowing He would not give us something we cannot handle, gives me peace and hope because it shows He has faith in me and knows my strength. That means I must actually be strong enough to overcome the trials I'm given, even if I don't always believe it myself.

And today, Day 30: I Am Thankful For... All of You! Our family, friends, and bloggers- for your support and prayers in this process. I can't say how much it means to me to have so many people sending up prayers on our behalf. I know prayers are answered and I'm hoping with so many coming, He will feel it's time to say "Yes!" instead of "not yet." Thank you for you're continued love and support in our life! We are truly grateful and so very blessed to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment