Friday, November 2, 2012

I Am Thankful: Days 1 & 2

Okay, so I'm starting a day late, but what better chance to reflect on the things you have to be grateful for than the month of Thanksgiving. I have so many wonderful blessings in my life, so I want to participate in the thankful challenge many people do in November. I don't know if there is officially a thankful challenge, but a lot of people seem to be doing this. Since its only the 2nd, I figure its not too late to start-- and you can too! Just write about one thing you're grateful for on each day in November!

Day 1: I Am Thankful For.. my husband!
(I know, so surprising to be #1, right? :) )



I love this man more than anything in the world.
He is perfect for me and never ceases to tell me and show me how much he loves me.
Our marriage is so much more awesome than I even dreamed of when I was little.
Marrying him was the best and the easiest decision I've ever made.
I'm glad we have eternity because even that may not be long enough. :)


Day 2: I Am Thankful For... my family!
(okay, I'm getting the major ones done first. ;) )


My mom, dad, and sisters are the only pictures I listed, but I am grateful for all of my family.
My grandparents, parents, parent-in-laws, sisters, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and those friends who are practically family as well.
I have been blessed with so many wonderful people in my life. 
My parents are amazing and such inspirations to me.
My sisters are my best friends and I wish we could live on the same street and raise our kids together.
I have the best family ever. Period. :)




Alright, your turn... What are you thankful for? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment