Monday, December 10, 2012

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians!

My embryos got their report card and we had 1 A, 1 B, and 10 C's. Not great, but not too bad!

Dr. A decided to put back A, B, and 1 C... so I have 3 little embabies tucked away in my ute! He also decided to do something called assisted hatching since we've had 2 failed cycles, so we'll see if that makes a difference this time! I also did the acupuncture today before and after the transfer and am interested to see if that helped as well.

Now the waiting begins! Our first ultrasound should be the first week of Jan, I believe, so unfortunately nothing too exciting will be happening on our blog before that.

I am going on a self prescribed bed rest for three days so I'll just be hanging out in my room if anyone needs me! Last 2 times I only rested the day of the transfer and was back to my busy schedule the next day so this time I'm going to take it easy and make sure AB&C stay put!

Keep the prayers coming! These babies need to grow strong!









6 comments:

  1. So excited for you! Praying for some wonderful news soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! We started our stims the same day and also had a transfer the same day!! Hopefully we get positive pregnancy tests the same day!! Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Congrats on being PUPO. Sending so many thoughts to those three babies!!! Lots of hugs to you dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so excited for you! Good for you for resting for a nice long time, grow those babies nice and strong!

    ReplyDelete