Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things I've Done Differently

I decided to compile the things we've done differently this cycle into one post here, so if it works (when it works (; positive thinking right?) and people asked what I did differently than the last 2 cycles, I'll have my list!

1. Lost 30lb
2. Took Metformin for 5 months prior
3. Antagonist Protocol
4. Darcy was there (a new nurse haha)
5. Acupuncture (2 days before ER and directly before and after ET)
6. Actual Bedrest for day of, and 2.5 days following ET.
7. Assisted Hatching
8. Wore socks all the time except for when I went to sleep for the night.
9. Told everyone (in real life and online) about this cycle, blogged about it, and asked everyone for prayers and positive thoughts.
10. Cried
11. Ate a chunk of pineapple core for 4 days starting day after ET.

That's all I can think of right now, but if I remember or realize something else, I'll add it to the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment